Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tied up in knots....

Its been soooo long since I've posted anything. I haven't really had the time to knit or do any of my favorite hobbies. I've been so tired when I get home for work that I fall into bed and don't wake up until the next day and its time to get ready and go back to work. I hope it doesn't stay this way!!!!

I'm totally jealous of Ea. You should see the stuff she whips up in no time. We worked together this past Sunday (Thanksgiving) and she made these really adorable waffle mittens. I'm jealous-she can knit on 4 needles and I can't. She's so sweet, she told me to find a pattern I want to make and she'd help me. Here's hoping I actually have the time to learn. Its something I've wanted to do for a long time. I've tried to make a certain pair of fingerless gloves (the bane of my existence, I swear!!!) for almost a year now, and I gave up. Maybe now, I will finally get to make them!!! Hurray for good friends who can teach you the things you want to learn!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm off today so I'm watching tv and making dish cloth's-exciting, I know. Hey, at least I'm doing something...right????

No comments: