Thursday, November 29, 2007

Attempt #3,685.....

ok, maybe I exaggerate a tad, but that's what it feels like. BUT, I think I finally have it down and am actually knitting on 3 needles (using the 4th obviously to do the knitting). Good thing I'm stubborn or I'd have given up a long time ago. As my friend said "you must really like those mittens", yes, as a matter of fact I do. I'm hoping to make a scarf & hat to match. I'll use the same pattern for the scarf but not sure about the hat-might just do it in fun blocks or something. I'll see if I actually get the mittens finished FIRST, then I'll think about the scarf and hat.....

Do any of my Halifax or Maritime readers know where I can purchase bamboo needles? I hear they are a dream to knit with and I'd like to try them....if you know, drop me a line!!!

No comments: